Linksys WRT1900AC AC1900 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
- Linksys WRT1900AC AC1900 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router delivers speeds of 1.9 Gbps.
- The WRT1900AC’s four Gigabit Ethernet ports are perfect for transferring large media libraries at speeds 10 times faster than Fast Ethernet.
- To stream or send large files across your network at high speed, simply connect a flash drive to the USB 3.0 port or an external SATA storage device to the unique eSATA port.
- For printing or working with smaller files, the eSATA port also serves as a USB 2.0 port.
- The Linksys WRT AC1900 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router features four external adjustable high-performance antennas that provide strong, reliable coverage throughout your home.
- Featuring beamforming technology, WRT1900AC focuses wireless signals at a receiving device rather than simply sending out Wi-Fi in a general direction.
- AC1900 Beamforming also reduces interference from other devices for stronger Wi-Fi connections.
|Category||Networking, Linksys routers|
|Specification||Network Standards: IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
Radio Frequency Bands: 2.4 & 5GHz
Ports: Power, Internet, Ethernet (1-4), USB 3.0, USB 2.0 / eSATA combo
LEDs: Power, Internet, Ethernet (1-4), Protected Setup, 2.4GHz, 5GHz, eSATA, USB1, USB2
Buttons: Reset, Wi-Fi Protected Setup, Power