Linksys EA8500 Max-Stream AC2600 MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router
- Linksys EA8500 Max-Stream AC2600 MU-MIMORouter breakthrough MU-MIMO technology delivers 4.6x faster Wi-Fi speeds.
- The Max-Stream AC2600 Router delivers plenty of bandwidth to all of your connected devices such as streaming media players, smart TVs, tablets, and game consoles–maintaining a fast, uninterrupted Wi-Fi connection even if multiple family members are all connected at the same time.
- This allows everyone in your household to connect to the Internet at the same time without slowing down your network.
- Multi-User, Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output (MU-MIMO) EA8500 router technology ensures uninterrupted Wi-Fi connections that function as if each device has its own dedicated router.
- You and other household members can now connect to the Internet, stream media, and play online games simultaneously at speeds up to 4.6x faster* than traditional Wi-Fi.
- With Linksys Linksys EA8500 Max-Stream AC2600 MU-MIMO technology, the entire household can enjoy a smooth performance when simultaneously streaming.
- The combined 2.53 Gbps Wi-Fi speeds wipe out annoying buffering and enable faster downloads.
- Linksys EA8500 Beamforming technology delivers whole-home coverage that targets Wi-Fi signals to provide increased signal strength and coverage for each mobile device.
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi allows you to monitor your home network anywhere from your mobile device.
- The Linksys EA8500 Max-Stream AC2600 router’s supercharged 1.4 GHz dual-core processor and four high-speed Gigabit Ethernet ports make it an ideal choice for gamers looking for blazing-fast wired connections.
- With the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App, you can closely monitor and manage your home Wi-Fi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
|Category||Networking, Linksys routers|
|Specification||Network Standards: IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
Radio Frequency Bands: 2.4 & 5GHz
Ports: Power, Internet, Ethernet (1-4), USB 3.0, USB 2.0 / eSATA combo
LEDs: Internet, Ethernet (1-4), Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Protected Setup, Power
Buttons: Reset, Wi-Fi Protected Setup, Power